Thursday, 4 February 2016

Writing Inventory Reflection

In my spare time I don't write at all, I usually just play video games or play hockey, and watch TV. I don't really have a favorite writer but if music counts my favorite writer/artist would be Witt Lowry because I just think his music is awesome and the story the songs tells are awesome as well. When I do write like in class when we have to I like writing about my own experiences and things I did so that could be characterized as narrative writing. The kind of writing that I find hard to do is descriptive because I just have a hard time at describing things for some reason it just doesn’t come easy. When I write I get my ideas from my experiences. I don’t have any writing pieces that i am working on because I don’t write on my spare time. One piece of writing that I am proud of is one that I did recently it was a book report that I thought I did well on even though i only got a mark that was low 80’s. For any school assignment I usually do a draft copy even though I only fixed a couple things in it.


As a writer I don’t have many strengths but one strength that I think I have is probably writing about sports because I love sports so I like writing about it. Some weaknesses that I have is like I said earlier is describing things. My favorite things to write about is sports like hockey and baseball. My goals as a writer in school is to get good grades on the assignments that I have to do, nothing special just get good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment