The Trade Off-
Being a character is a hit movie or tv show would be awesome, especially if the character was actually a cool person. In this assignment I will take the role as a character in a movie or TV show, also I will be telling you why I want to be this character.
The person that I chose to be is Sam Witwicky, Sam is a guy person in the first 3 Transformers movies, he is also pretty much the main character in all 3 of the Transformers movies. Sam is played by Shia Labeouf, and in my opinion he plays the part perfectly. Sam is a guy who goes through his high school, college and later gets a job,all while being a hero, you can say. Another reason why I would like to be Sam is because of all the Transformers that he is around, which I will get into in the next paragraph.
The person that I chose to be is Sam Witwicky, Sam is a guy person in the first 3 Transformers movies, he is also pretty much the main character in all 3 of the Transformers movies. Sam is played by Shia Labeouf, and in my opinion he plays the part perfectly. Sam is a guy who goes through his high school, college and later gets a job,all while being a hero, you can say. Another reason why I would like to be Sam is because of all the Transformers that he is around, which I will get into in the next paragraph.
Sam drove an old camaro which he had no idea would change his life because of it. That old camaro was a Transformer named Bumble Bee. Sam was then forced into a life that is very dangerous but also pretty cool. Besides being shot at by huge alien robots, Sam gets to be around cool cars and trucks that also are transformers. I think that it would be pretty awesome to get to hangout with Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, and also all the other ones. Sam would be able to ride in any car that he wanted as long as they were on the auto bots side. The one I would like to drive in the most would be Bumble Bee, my reasoning's are in the next paragraph.
Imagine this, you get an old 1977 camaro that is pretty beat up and doesn't run all that well, but it is your first car so you love it. Now you get into some trouble with a weird cop car who turns out to be a Decepticon. Now your old beat up camaro turns out to be a massive fighting robot. This would be a lot to take in but this huge robot just saved your life and turned into a brand new camaro, which you have no idea how but you just go with it. I think that driving in this car would be a life goal, I mean you are driving a Transformer, who wouldn't want to do that. Also Bumble Bee talks through the radio which at first could be kind of crazy but overall would be the best thing ever.
Imagine this, you get an old 1977 camaro that is pretty beat up and doesn't run all that well, but it is your first car so you love it. Now you get into some trouble with a weird cop car who turns out to be a Decepticon. Now your old beat up camaro turns out to be a massive fighting robot. This would be a lot to take in but this huge robot just saved your life and turned into a brand new camaro, which you have no idea how but you just go with it. I think that driving in this car would be a life goal, I mean you are driving a Transformer, who wouldn't want to do that. Also Bumble Bee talks through the radio which at first could be kind of crazy but overall would be the best thing ever.
These are all my reason why I would trade off with Sam Witwicky in a heartbeat. I could be a hero that saved the world more than once, be able to hangout with all the auto bots, and to top it all off I my first car would be Bumble Bee. Sam would be such a cool person to be and that’s why I would like to be him.
What About the Bad Guy-
In pretty much every movie there is usually always a protagonist and antagonist. It what makes a movie interesting because it creates conflict. In mostly every movie where there is a good guy and a bad guy the bad guy gets defeated one way or another, it happens pretty much every time. But what if the bad guy doesn’t really deserve to be bad and is just stuck with a bad reputation, just because of one thing that happened. In my opinion the bad guy that doesn't really deserve to get a break is Mega Mind, who was in his own movie of course Mega Mind.
Mega Mind is from another planet of course, he is blue you know. His parents sent him on an escape pod that was being sent to Earth. Mega Mind has on route to a pretty good place on Earth, but turns out Metro Man is from the same planet and his parents are doing the same thing. So while in the air Metro Mans pod hits Mega minds and then Mega Mind ends up crashing at a not so nice place compared to what he was suppose to go. So how can you not feel bad for him, I mean he didn’t do anything, so why did he have to have a sort of conflict already with Metro Man. Even when the two were kids Mega Mind would be doing his own thing you know doing some minor mischief and the Metro Man would ruin it for him. This is one reason why I have sympathy for Mega Mind
Some things that Mega Mind had done in the past were probably minor things compared to what other super villains do. In the beginning of the movie he is broken out of jail by his side kick. Which he did fairly easily, I mean if you were in Mega Mind's position and you see an open door you would take it too. As soon as he gets out Metro Man who is the protagonist is right on his trail. I mean give the guy a break all he is trying to do is take over the world. The least he can do is give him a bit of leeway and then stop him when he is about to do something at the end.
During the movie Metro Man ends up disappearing and Mega Mind uses this opportunity to take over Metro City. Then later on Mega Mind needs Metro Mans help so he tries and get him back to fight a greater force which Mega Mind created. So Metro Man helps out and comes out of hiding. So in the end everything goes back to normal right, but Mega Mind showed a good side that most people didn’t see coming. That's why I feel sorry for Mega Mind and think that he deserves better
Mega mind, lost his parents, had conflict with Metro Man that he didn’t even want, and also most of his childhood was ruined because Metro Man took the fun out of everything Mega Mind and got him in trouble. Those are all the reasons why I have sympathy for Mega Mind.
Dear Diary-
Mega Mind is from another planet of course, he is blue you know. His parents sent him on an escape pod that was being sent to Earth. Mega Mind has on route to a pretty good place on Earth, but turns out Metro Man is from the same planet and his parents are doing the same thing. So while in the air Metro Mans pod hits Mega minds and then Mega Mind ends up crashing at a not so nice place compared to what he was suppose to go. So how can you not feel bad for him, I mean he didn’t do anything, so why did he have to have a sort of conflict already with Metro Man. Even when the two were kids Mega Mind would be doing his own thing you know doing some minor mischief and the Metro Man would ruin it for him. This is one reason why I have sympathy for Mega Mind
Some things that Mega Mind had done in the past were probably minor things compared to what other super villains do. In the beginning of the movie he is broken out of jail by his side kick. Which he did fairly easily, I mean if you were in Mega Mind's position and you see an open door you would take it too. As soon as he gets out Metro Man who is the protagonist is right on his trail. I mean give the guy a break all he is trying to do is take over the world. The least he can do is give him a bit of leeway and then stop him when he is about to do something at the end.
During the movie Metro Man ends up disappearing and Mega Mind uses this opportunity to take over Metro City. Then later on Mega Mind needs Metro Mans help so he tries and get him back to fight a greater force which Mega Mind created. So Metro Man helps out and comes out of hiding. So in the end everything goes back to normal right, but Mega Mind showed a good side that most people didn’t see coming. That's why I feel sorry for Mega Mind and think that he deserves better
Mega mind, lost his parents, had conflict with Metro Man that he didn’t even want, and also most of his childhood was ruined because Metro Man took the fun out of everything Mega Mind and got him in trouble. Those are all the reasons why I have sympathy for Mega Mind.
Dear Diary-
War is something that no man should go through, you see things that you just can’t unsee you do things no man shouldn’t, you hear the screams of your friends every night when you go to sleep. There is just something about war and battle that makes you remember everything and forget nothing.
I knew that it would be a long time getting to Thermopylae but it's the second day and with all these armor and my shield, I'm starting to get pretty tired. The faces the men are stone cold and have no expressions. As we keep marching though I realize that this will most likely be my last fight, especially if those Persian cowards use their bows, we don’t have much of a chance, but that's no way to think when you're about to go to battle. The men who had trained me ever since I was 7 years old, would have kicked my butt for ever thinking that us Spartans could possibly lose.
Today is the day, we will fight for our freedom, and send the Persians back where they came from, at least that's the plan. Everyone is siked up and are ready to fight. Today’s battle we came out victorious, we have a good chance of winning.
I knew that it would be a long time getting to Thermopylae but it's the second day and with all these armor and my shield, I'm starting to get pretty tired. The faces the men are stone cold and have no expressions. As we keep marching though I realize that this will most likely be my last fight, especially if those Persian cowards use their bows, we don’t have much of a chance, but that's no way to think when you're about to go to battle. The men who had trained me ever since I was 7 years old, would have kicked my butt for ever thinking that us Spartans could possibly lose.
Today is the day, we will fight for our freedom, and send the Persians back where they came from, at least that's the plan. Everyone is siked up and are ready to fight. Today’s battle we came out victorious, we have a good chance of winning.
As morning comes we all know that Xerxes is going to throw nearly everything he has at us to hope and kill us all, but he has another thing coming. We just got word that Themistocles is doing his part by defending the strait at Salamis, but if he gets defeated then the Persians will be able to get in behind us, so hopefully he keeps doing well.
Now the third day has come and I think it is the last day of this battle, what I still don’t know what they outcome will be. I am hoping that my men and I will be able to go home to see our wives and kids. It would mean the world to me to get to be able to get one more hug from my son before he goes off to training since he is just about to turn 7. We are getting ready to go up the battlefield now and we are preparing our bodies for death. Our tradition.It is an honnor to die during battles, yet part of me wants to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment